Re: type versus Copy in DOS

Harry Binswanger wrote:

Grayed out. But appears to be checked and grayed out.
Grayed out? That sounds suspicious. Sending you offlist (so as
not to clog other people's bandwidth) a screenshot of my spooling
properties page (XP HOME; Pro might be slightly different, but
I'm not putting on my boots and trudging through snow and slush
to the office to look at a Pro screen today). How does yours
compare? Maybe the printer--or its driver--doesn't support
spooling? I think you have to have it for net use redirection to
work.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx