Re: keyboard table names (was: More on Tame)

Martin J. Osborne wrote:

> XXX [a keyboard table name] can be anything,
> I believe---it's just a "dummy variable".

I thought the way you do but found it wasn't always the
case. For some keyboard I had (a semi clone having a
separate cursor pad) on an XT, it was necessary to name the
SHIFT table XSHIFT to be able to use the cursor keys
(actually the numeric pad keys) in the spelling checker.

On the subject of the search engine, may I echo Michael
Norman's words - thank you Robert Holmgren and everyone
else who contributed to it?

John

GRAND JEU SMS : Pour gagner un NOKIA 7650, envoyez le mot IF au 61321
(prix d'un SMS + 0.35 euro). Un SMS vous dira si vous avez gagné.
Règlement : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/sign.sms