Re: Cut and Paste from Windows to XY4

> If you copy something in windows, you then right-click on Xywrite's
> taskbar icon...go to EDIT...then PASTE. This will paste the copied
> piece to the cursor position within Xywrite. This has made my life
> here much simpler.

I do this pretty often as well. A word of warning: be careful of doing
it via the standard Ctrl-key combinations. For one thing, Ctrl-C in XyW
actually copies selected text to the cursor point in your XyW doc!
Probably not what you wanted to do. Furthermore, I've had XyW lock up
while doing cuts and pastes. I think Brian's advice is the best: use the
menu commands rather than key combos and you should avoid those
problems.

Steve Lelchu
Principal Secretary
Minnesota Center for Philosophy of Science