Word Macro for Xy File Conversion

A year or more ago, someone helpfully posted a Word macro to the list
which would strip XyWrite commands (IIRC, also converting basic
formatting) for a XyWrite IV document opened in MS Word.

I have need of such again, and I can't seem to locate it in Word 97's
macro list, on my system, or in my archive of this mailing list. (Can't
remember when I bought this computer--possibly I had it installed on the
last one.) If anyone out there has a copy, I'd be much obliged if you
could repost that macro (or post a note here and e-mail it to me).

Best,

  K-Mac

 ---
 Tomorrow morning, all of the guns will stop working.
      What will happen tomorrow night?
 THE TRIGGER, a novel by Arthur C. Clarke & Michael Kube-McDowell
 Visit me on the Web: http://K-Mac.home.att.net