From: mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxcld@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: your mail

Avrom:

Not the 90th time (it only feels that way!).  No, there is no downside to installing the Jumbo U2 -- no downside at all.  It occupies a measly 1 megabyte of disk space and a minuscule amount of RAM.

You do understand, though, that U2 is for XyWrite _4_ and later.  If I recall correctly, you're a XyWrite 3 user.  U2 does NOT work with Xy3.

Regards,

Carl

--
Carl Distefano