Re: New vDos and vDos-lfn version 2016.06.01

Hi James,

I agree with you that LPT4=CLIP is a very useful feature. The clipboard issue is a regression in original vDos 2016.06.01. However, I see that Carl had already made a post regarding this and some other points in the vDos forum. Hope Jos will see the post and fix it soon.

Wengier