Re: NTVDM.exe has encountered a problem

Quoting Paul Breeze :
Harry's comments below combined with the problem you are encountering leads me to wonder if autosave itself is triggering the crashes.
Interesting thought, and worth testing. The SETTINGS.DFL statement
that disables Autosave is:

DF AOT=0,0
On a related note, I find that the Autosave Path setting (default AOP) is sometimes lost mid-session and I have to reset it. It may be that the crash occurs when Autosave attempts to save a file after AOP has become corrupted. We can talk about workarounds, but in the first instance it would be helpful to know if setting AOT=0,0 makes a difference.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx