Re: Re Reg-read.me

Got the same thing, Patricia, same message, and with the simplest of
key-board calls, a key programmed to *abort*. But I noticed this only
happens when you are working in subdirectories of \XY?, or the of the main
directory where editor.exe and the U2 family are located. I get it working
-- or grrrrr, trying to work with XY in XP (another long story that I'm
about to abandon). I migrated a U2 setup from W98 to XP, C dirve to C
drive. Since I added nothing to U2, and since the keyboard calls are the
same (I THINK) for all versions, I might just erase all U2 files from the
XP set up and start again with 117 as if installing fresh. Issue is not
critical at the moment; mostly these days in XP I'm working in NB7.0B, much
easier on the eyes that XYDOS there in fullscreen; I've given up on all the
jerry-rigging to get it in a DosBox. But I still want XY fullscreen there
as a backup.

mn