Re: Free Virtual PC

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on
Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:33:08 -0400

> you can get Virtual PC for free
> (but only free for Win7)

Nonsense! Every time I stick my nose in here (about once a
month now), I see misinformation, generally from the first
randomly-selected message. Disheartening. VPC is available for
*all* v5+ Windows OpSyses (v5.0 = Win2000). Free -- meaning
Zero in your currency of choice. Increasingly, VPC is the magic
bullet of compatibility; for XyWrite, it will be crucial going
forward (into 64-bit OpSyses, which is the only choice we'll
have fairly soon).

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=04D26402-3199-48A3-AFA2-2DC0B40A73B6&displaylang=en

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx