Re: vDosSet utility

I am wondering if there is a way to "unset" certain directive with this tool, i.e. to make vDos-lfn use the default setting for the specified directive. For example, a syntax like "VDOSSET XMEM" or "VDOSSET XMEM-" will make vDos-lfn use the default value for the XMEM setting?
Good question, Wengier. Right now, you can do VDOSSET XMEM= . This
will trigger the error "option value missing" when vDos-lfn loads, but
the default value will be in effect anyway. When I get home tonight,
I'll revise the code to avoid the error message. Does this sound good?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx