Re: Transferring Files between Computers (was Re: XYWRITE digest 1145)

Ed,

Scrolling down to what? I couldn't find the xxcopy button. Is there one?

One of my problems with Windows "Find" is that it doesn't work reliably.
Sometimes I'll search for something and it will say, "Search string not
found" even when it's there.

Agreed, the technical bulletins are fascinating.

Norman

At 12:05 PM 10/21/01 -0700, Ed Cray wrote:

>Norman:
>
>Interesting. I too got to datman, and found the button for xxcopy by
>scrolling down. The "technical" bulletins are very useful, and worth
>print out.

>On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, Norman Bauman wrote:
>
>> When I went to http://www.xxcopy.com I got redirected to
>> http://www.datman.com/ and I couldn't find xxcopy there, although I got it
>> on CNet.

Norman Bauman