Re: XyWrite and Windows 7

Xy4 works in windowed mode with Win7 - - that seems to be fine. I
can't get full-screen by doing alt-return, but then I couldn't do
that with Vista either. You can't upgrade -- according to
conventional wisdom -- from Vista32 to Win7-64, so I had to use
Win7-32. My only other choice would have been to clean-install, and I
couldn't face that. Start menu list/shortcuts gone - - and my control
key mapping to caps/lock is gone - - fixing that is my next task.