Re: In with the New

Jim Eberle asks about seeing others' keyboard assignments.
There are plenty available from this list's telnet site, and
from XYWWWeb, which is much more up to date. For the former,
send to LISTPROC@xxxxxxxx the single line
get catalog.doc.

For a foundational document, you might want to look at
ENHANCE.ZIP, available at both sites. My own highly
customized keyboard and ancillary files (XPL programs it
calls and a help file) are in XPLNS.ZIP. Since I just
noticed to my great embarrassment that the latter is dated
1984, if you wait 24 hours to download it, I will substitute
the current version of the keyboard (XN.KBD) and add my
current XyWin keyboard (COSTOM.KBD). The two have as close
as possible to the same functions.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin