Re: HP printer files

** Reply to message from Brucefelk@xxxxxxxx on Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:56:30 EST

> Incidentally, the NEC list there does not include my SuperScript 860 machine,
> which is delivering quality equal to my needs, so I'll leave well enough
> alone.

No kidding. If there was a PRN for your machine, you'd be using it -- right?
There's no canned "factory-made" PRN for ANY modern printer!!! ALL PRNs in use
today are subsitute PRNs, or else hand-made. This is the reason why I
suggested creating a database of workable printers and appropriate PRNs --
which, so far, nobody has volunteered to do.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx