Hello to Xywrite mail list

I've been a WordStar 6.0 and 7.0 user for years and recently saw a mention
of Xywrite in a newsgroup I sometimes browse. My curiosity was piqued and
while doing a web search, I stumbled across "XyLite". I've played with it
for a few days, (enough to confirm I can setup at least some of my old
wordstar shortcut keys) and now I am intrigued and on the verge of buying a
copy of Xywrite 4.0 for DOS.

I wonder if anyone would mind answering a few questions? First, can Xywrite
4.0 communicate with windows, via the clipboard for instance, as Wordstar
7.0 can? In that vein, while I still run DOS on an old laptop and prefer
writing with WS 7.0 DOS, I'm forced to use Windows on my desktop machine.
So I'm wondering if either the Windows or DOS version of Xywrite is more
hightly recommended? And finally, with all of the configuration options
that seem to be available, can I assume that the currently available
versions of the software come with plenty of documentation to tell me how to
do what?

As I said, I'm very intrigued and welcome any information you can provide.

Thank you,
Michael
mluth@xxxxxxxx