RE: missed the trapeze

The problem was not (according to TTG's tech department) with the CD-ROM
drive as with its software drivers, which supposedly conflicted with the
installation program. On one computer I had to enter "Setup" in order to
disable the loading of the driver. However, experience indicates that the
setup program scans all drives for a previous XyWrite installation and if it
ran into an empty CD-ROM drive it hung up. The problem could be solved just
by inserting a CD into the drive and then rerunning the setup program.

But that wouldn't affect Ted Stannard's inability to recopy from backups.

Any update, Ted?

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx