Re: faulty spell checker/dictionary?

** Reply to message from flash  on Tue, 03 Jul
2007 00:54:25 +0200

> Incidentally, my CRG states, pg. 3-88 note 8, that the spellchecker
> requires access to a file called SPELL.OVR, as well as DICT.SPL, to
> function correctly. My setup has a file called WORD.OVR, but not
> SPELL.OVR. Robt, is this an known variation?

It's WORD.OVR, and it's required by the Word Finder (English
only) thesaurus (WFBG.SYN), not by the Microlytics speller. And
no, you can't edit DICT.SPL. Obviously, you can edit your
personal spell lists, otherwise they wouldn't be personal...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx