XYWrite 3.58

Leslie wrote: ≪ 3.56 (I do not remember ever having installed it) was
issued because of legal action regarding the spellchecker. ≫

Indeed. That release removed the autocorrection feature, by which one may
type an abbreviation and have whatever it stands for be inserted in one's
text; with 3.56 one had to hit another key to have the correction be
inserted. For that reason, I never "upgraded" beyond 3.55. I had several
specialized spell-check files that I had created for different
projects--still use them under Xy4, and it's one of the best things about
XyWrite, IMO.

Patricia