cut paste & keyboard

from Morris,

          Thanks Bob, I now know how to paste from Xy4 to windows
and vice versa.

  Now as far as a programmable keyboard, I cannot understand the need for
it when Xywrite'as keyboard file can be altered in myriads of ways, or one
can write a program that can do the same or more. I believe from the distant
past that the Victor computer enabled one to reprogram its keyboard; but the
Victor was not compatible with the IBM system.

  Carl recently introduced his Twincaps program. I want to obtain his
latest version and also the one that does not require the U2 file.

    This is out of topic but from all my experiences and the gems that I
have collected from the archives of life, I find that life's best kept
secret and magic wand is to replace food with water and diluted juices for
three or more days to experience: improved red blood count, quick and free
healing (haemophiliacs cease bleeding) greater clarity of the mind. However,
if you do for a longer period muscles become firmer and leaner, underarm
odour disappears without the need to wash externally, and there is an
improvement in the sense of sight, hearing and taste (the latter especially
if one waits for natural hunger to reassert itself). The appearance of
natural hunger is in fact the sign that one can commence eating again
especially the sweet ripened fruits and tender vegetables. All this proves
that the real magic or what mankind needs to learn is not in eating but
doing the opposite by not eating. It is a paradox but nevertheless true. I
will have more to say regarding this in my website morriskrok.com.