Re: EdShop

Note to newbies: the Edshop message is spam, and you should never believe
anything a spam message says, least of all its offer to remove your name if
you write to such-and-such an address or the "sincerity" of its regrets for
any inconvenience.

http://spamcop.net/ explains that the place to complain about this
particular mail is abuse@xxxxxxxx and the place to advertise that edshop.com
is a spammer are abuse@xxxxxxxx, postmaster@xxxxxxxx, and noc@xxxxxxxx.
http://www.samspade.org/ 's whois function concurs that edshop.com is
hosted by media3.net. The more of us who complain to media3 -- and not to
each other here! -- about this spam, the more credible media3 is likely to
find the complaints. A spammer can change ISP with ease, but to lose his
spamvertised site -- that hurts, and I must say it gives me warm, fuzzy
feeling (but then as you know I'm a snotty old bastard).

Peter Evans