personalized XyWWWeb

I recently realized that the Distefano/Holmgren Xywwweb U2 file
could be personalized to simplify changing to commonly accessed
subdirectories. I find myself constantly switching between c:\xy4
and things like c:\docs\book, so I added a series of shortcuts of
the following form:

{{5,book}}
[ASCII-2][BX]cd c:\book[Q2][ASCII-2]

The help key I use to access the U2 file is F-10, right next door to
the usual execute key, F-9, so the additions *feel* in my muscles
and nerves like XyWrite commands.

I did the same thing with Tim Baehr's can't-live-without command
"cdx", which changes the subdirectory to that of the file currently
on screen.

Myron