Re: "OVERLAY MISMATCH"

Jim: The "overlay mismatch" message came when editor.exe and all spelling
files were in \xy. \xy was in the path. The computer is a 386sx with 2 megs
of memory. Most of the extended is changed to expanded by QEMM.  dr=e:, a
ramdisk. I got the error message only with 3.56, never with 3.55. Only one of
these files was named editor.exe at a time.

I can't very well initiate a call to you because of a speech impediment which
is the result of a stroke. (I'm looking for an inexpensive speech synthesizer
that would work from a serial port.) But it would be practical for you to call
me. (xxx) xxx-xxxxx.

However, I have not had the "overlay mismatch" notice for some time now, and I
have been using 3.56 fairly steadily. I didn't do anything to stop it except
check to be sure my spelling files were where I thought they were.

Thank you for your concern and attention.

  Carl Hartman