Re: Xy4-W2K on VBox: Closing the Loop

Really impressive, Carl. There's something particularly astonishing about
the seamless way you can call up the media files without even a flicker of
discontent from the DOS world. Two worlds that were never meant to meet...
nonetheless meet.

Carlo

Carlo Caballero

Associate Professor & Erma Mantey Faculty Fellow
University of Colorado
College of Music, 301 UCB
18th & Euclid
Boulder CO 80309-0301