Re: New XPL Instruction Manual at XyWWWeb

If anyone is interested, I have Acrobat Pro and i can make this PDF
so that if you use the 7.0 Reader, anyone can put their notes/
comments in the document and send those to Robert or whoever.
On the upkeep end, then, you can easily access those notes. (There is
an option to print out the pages that are marked, with the comments
offset from the actual page. I've used this to speed up the updating
process.)

If you want me to convert and upload the pdf, just let me know!

Thanks

Russ