Re: More On Phantom Speedos

Further to message 10000 about warnings before printing selected block and
abandoning text. These warnings can be toggled off or on by the user. You
will do this from Advanced/Preferences/Defaults/Command Prompts. I have tried
both in 4.015 and they are working well. I will add your suggestion about the
font display as a possible enhancement as well as the PRINT.TMP file as an
option. Also, I was just checking to see if there had been any progress
recently with your HPLJ2 printer.

Regards, Kevin Duval