Default changes (was: Making "MD..." strings visible)

On 4 June 97 I asked how to make "MD..." mode changes visible as deltas in draft
view. David Auerbach replied (in part)

  the syntax for defaults entered on the command line is (exemplified by):
         d um=1 (i.e., no effing "f")
  nb: some defaults don't take effect until a file is called.

-- for which much thanks.

However, anyone who also wants to use this feature may wish to know that
Auerbach's last warning doesn't apply to this particular default-change, which
takes effect as soon as you switch out of draft view and back again.

So I've added two new key-combinations to my .KBD file:

	BC,D, ,U,M,=,0,XC,SP,SP
and
	BC,D, ,U,M,=,1,XC,SP,SP

Cheers,