Re: mailstation

Text for form, here, Morris.           Way to go, Winston.

  mkrok2000@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>From Morris,
I have just purchased a Vtech, Companion Mailstation that also works from batteries. It's sole purpose is to send and receive e-mails through Yahoo. Its basic cost is about $80.00.
It is a relatively light weight unit with a keyboard and a small screen. This enables me to use it in bed and e-mail the messages to my notebook or desktop through a phone line.
What I want to know whether you have received this message in html or text form.
By the way Winston Churchill wrote most of his writings while still in bed.

Do You Yahoo!?
Try FREE http://mail.yahoo.com/ - the world's greatest free email!