Re: Case-Change Bug Workaround

At 01:35 AM 3/18/97 EST, you wrote:
>A while back someone (Harry B., I think) pointed out a bug in Xy4
>whereby changes made via one of the case-change commands (LC|UC|CC)
>aren't detected as modifications to the file...

Yeah, Carl, it was me. I was pretty shocked because of the potential for
embarassment here, like when you think you changed "us" to "US" and you send
out the letter with "...there is no problem with us products."

Thanks for your improved fix. Was it a spinoff of Robert's idea of the bogus
file? Seems like nothings are getting a big play here.

Regards,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx