Re: XyWrite DOSBox MAC

Russ wrote:

Hope this helps?

Yes, I was finally able to get DOSBox Mac working. I haven't tested it for
speed yet, or for printing.

But now I'm starting to get excited, because unlike VPC, DOSBox works with
files that are immediately visible to the Mac and its underlying Unix. So I
was able to make a new file in Xy, then at Mac's Unix prompt, FTP that file
up to a remote server (and pull it back down). I haven't figured out (yet)
how to do this sort of Xy-Unix connection in VPC, or rather I don't know
how to do it easily.
So thanks very much.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx