Re: Conversion filters (was NB Win availability)

>Let me guess: You've got XyWrite configured so it waits on you to throw
>carriage returns.

>-----
>
>Mike Shupp

I am with Peter Evans here. The last thing I need is an "intelligent"
program a la MS Word that tried to guess what I want to do. And I am
confident that in 50 years some people will still write documents and care
what their documents look like. If by then only clever software of the type
you describe is available, then I guess we will have to go back to
typewriters.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo