Re: new to Tame

** Reply to message from Bill Troop  on Sun, 01 Dec 2002
19:08:41 -0500

> BUT -- I can't use session restore all of a sudden.

"Session restore"? Could you elaborate?

This "glitch" is something I alerted several testers to, but never described
publicly. The line-end character can toggle briefly to a rectangular box (i.e.
the box that substitutes for an "unknown character" in ANSI displays).

We're working on it very actively. There's just no sense looking for
workarounds to bugs, when those bugs may be quashed in a matter of hours or
days. Switch from Lucida to Raster, if you need a solution immediately.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx