Re: RTF editing & XPL

Myron:

> It would be extremely helpful to me, and perhaps others, if someone could
> provide a general XPL scheme for finding and replacing nested codes. *Is*
> there a general approach to this that I could modify according to the codes
> I'm looking for?

For starters, check out a U2 routine called DEFDELIM (for DeFine Delimited
Text). It DeFines all kinds of nested material; very flexible. There's a
Help screen (command HELP DEFDELIM). You can call DEFDELIM in your
XPL programs with JM 2.DefDelimQ2 ; to avoid overwriting Save/Get contents in
the range 01-06 (which DEFDELIM uses), code it as JM 2.HIDE:01-06Q2 JM
2.DefDelimQ2
JM 2.UNHIDEQ2 (or make sure your program doesn't use 01-06.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx