Re: Printer/Spooler Problem w/ XY4 & Merlin

I haven't installed Merl yet, but if it's anything like Warp, trying
issuing

	rmview /irq

at an OS/2 window to make sure that your printer irq is set up
properly.

I hate to be the one to say this, but also doublecheck that both ends
of the cable are connected. Do other applications print?

Rafe T.