Re: Drive Image--OT

--- Judith Davidsen  wrote:

> I used IntelliMover v3.0-USB on my last two moves.
> Nice and easy
> for data, but it warned, at least this version, that
> programs
> sh/could not be moved but had to be reinstalled. I
> forget whether
> attempts to move programs simply won't work or that
> damage
> ensues. So, two months after being forced to buy a
> new computer,
>  I'm still working on getting up to speed.

Well, backing up data is the least of our problems. I
would check to see if that's the latest version, and
reinvestigate this category of utilities. *Some
product* has to address this issue. There is still
plenty of competition in the small software niches
like this, where MS hasn't found it worth levelling
the landscape. I'll do some looking around too.

Jordan