Re: Tame shelling problems

At 03:38 PM 7/16/2006, Harry Binswanger wrote:
Do any other Tame users get this problem:
If I shell to DOS, using DOS/NV at the command line, then immediately EXIT to return to DOS, I get a shorter screen length (25 lines instead of my normal 50, even though VA/NV $SL shows 50).

With Pre 5, I don't get this.
If I repeat this immediately (DOS/NV followed by EXIT) *twice* more (total of three shells-out and returns) I often get into some infinite loop and have to kill Xy.

Nor this.
michael.norman@xxxxxxxx