RE: [Junk released by Allow List] Re: more on MS networking

Reply to note from  Wed, 5 Dec 2007
07:59:53 -0800

> Patricia, bite the bullet. Attach the cable only to your
> computer.

What's the word on Verizon FiOS (assuming that's even an option for
Patricia)? Fast? Reliable? Recently it was being marketed very
aggressively in my building (Verizon reps in the lobby -- with
permission, of course -- and they sent me the adapter, unbidden, for
free), but I decided to stick with DSL for the time being.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx