Re: Tweaking something...?

Robert Holmgren wrote:

> ** Reply to message from ajx  on Thu, 01 Apr 2004 09:56:17
> +0200
>
> > (European machines
> > come with software keyboard drivers loaded in autoexec.bat.)
>
> Hmmm. Are those drivers tweakable/adjustable by the user? Or just
> individualized for different countries?

No, not easily. To do it, you're on your own. At the cost
of much research, I wrote a program (in assembler). A bonus
was that the one for dos6 works fine in win95 & 98.

Just for the information, the AltGr key is more or less the
same as Alt + Ctl pressed simultaneously. Word 97 sometimes
accepts AltGr+Y for its "find next occurrence" keystroke,
sometimes demands Alt+Ctl+Y.
John

> Robert Holmgren
> holmgren@xxxxxxxx

Inscrivez-vous gratuitement sur Tandaime, Le site de rencontres !
http://rencontre.rencontres.com/index.php?origine=4