-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Bell
Posted At: Monday, June 15, 2009 11:04 AM
Posted To: #FOR SALE
Conversation: DELL INSPIRON 1521 LAPTOP --- $275.00 ..... Todays Price Only!!
Subject: DELL INSPIRON 1521 LAPTOP --- $275.00 ..... Todays Price Only!!

I have a Dell Laptop in Excellent Condition. No scratches, knicks, perfect screen, etc.
This would be perfect for any student, or for personal use. Only 1 year old, with Windows

Vista Home Premium Edition.  I have all the Disk that came with it, and it's ready to use

right now.  It is set back to all factory settings. But you can reinstall everything again

if you choose to.

Processor: AMD Turion (tm) 64x2 Mobile Technology TL-58 1.90 GHz
Memory (RAM): 894mb Ram
System Type: 32-bit Operating System
Thanks
Eric Bell

P.S Computer is here with me if you wish to see it?