Re: Concerning XYWEB113.ZIP

>  Now, back to copyright law....

No need. Lynn and I won. (And I don't think we should be
encouraging valued members of this list to undertake a good
deed that could get them sued if some last remnant of TTG
decides to get nasty.)

Now, back to the Jumbo file...

Is it possible to send out a little announcement as each new
one becomes available? I seem to hear about new versions
almost as asides in other correspondence, missed V106
through 111 entirely, and heard about v112 only because I
posed a question that it contained a remedy for.

Thanks
Judith Davidsen