Re: Response {XY}

PMFJI,
   When you say
    >> our best place to learn of such problems remains the XY-BBS.
Please clue me in. What is the XY-BBS and how do you get access? You don't mean
the ghost ship in Billerica, MA ? I sign on periodically, but no one is
listening, no one is talking, and the latest news seems decidedly out of date.
Kind of Eerie

By the way, I have seen your posts in a conference relayed to my local BBS via
Fido net or something like that. Is that to which you refer? TIA