AR-AC KEYBOARD FIXES

I've taken a quick look at your AR-Afixes, and they look impressive. I can't
use them yet, because I'm still running 3.55. However, if you execute, by
keyboard command,
 a saveget (regular or extended) which is associated with a separator, don't
you disable that separator when filling in help fields? Also, doesn't it wrec
havoc when you attempt to put the separator on the command line? I haven't
figured a way around these problems. Any thoughts?