Re: Tweaking something...?

Carl Distefano wrote:
Reply to note from "J. R. Fox" Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:51:46 -0800
I'd like to see a primer on how to move that stuff into U2.
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/xysearch.cgi?xywrite/2001/msg01062.htm
Just a note to explain how to invoke those frames from your keyboard (I'm using the ALT and ALTGR tables for that purpose): Imagine that your frame (already added to U2) is {{5test}} Your keyboard line should be something like this: 16=NIJM2,.,t,e,s,t,Q2 If you are using the ALTGR (or other) table, remove the NI: 16=JM2,.,t,e,s,t,Q2 Obviously "16" is just an example. Your should put the right number for the key you are going to use. I hope this will help. It there is a mistake on my part, Robert or Carl surely will correct this explanation. Manuel Castelao