Off-topic: More charming fallout

What about this "details" nonsense? Is this the same as the blaster worm
or another plague? Despite my running Zone Alarm (with Internet Exploiter
forbidden to do anything off my machine; one needs it for "Explore" on
the desktop, since it's the same engine as Windows Explorer) and not even
having Outlook Express on my system (a struggle, even with a custom
install of Windoesn't, but I managed it), I have been deluged with it,
and apparently my machine was used to forward it to others, or else my
address was spoofed, since I've also gotten several Mailer Daemon "unable
to deliver" notices for mails I never sent. If Henry Ford had been like
Bill Gates, we'd still be driving horses and buggies (and a Good Thing,
too, IMHO)!
Patrica