-----Original Message-----

From: Patricia M Godfrey

Harry's question ("since I can print to a USB printer from Xy if that
printer is attached to another printer on the network, why can't I set up
something to send it to itself over the network?") is perfectly valid,
and it rather looks as if the answer is, Because Big Brother Bill doesn't
think you need to--or doesn't want you to.
Patricia