Re: Experiment!

Kenneth Frank:

Regarding your curiosity about Xyw4 slowing down acceptance of
input, I've experienced not only that but also a total freeze
against efforts to both input and delete. These experiences are
not from the autosave feature, because autosave causes my hard
drive to make a noise and these don't.

When XyW 4 refuses to accept input or starts doing it slowly, the
only solutions I've found are to do a   or a
.  Sometimes a  or  also will do the trick.
When I return to the spot where either input or deletion was
earlier denied, I find the change has been made.

When this continues to happen, I've found that storing and
recalling the document eliminates the problem, at least for a
while.

Hope this is helpful to you in running down the problem.

Marv Katz