Re: Useful Utility

Michael Norman wrote:
>> Also, I don't know how to add things to the .ISO before I burn it. Any
>> ideas?
>
> I was about to read up on that myself. I'm using NERO 6.X. If you figure
> it out before I do, give a holler.
In my experience you need a program that can open ISO folders, and then you just copy it in. I've used a shareware program called ISOMagic before, but I suspect Nero will work just as well.
Since the subject of NTFS, has come up on the list, are there any
advantages to switching from FAT32 to NTFS? I use Windows 2000,
primarily on FAT32 partitions and though I have sometimes thought of
switching to NTFS, I never have for exactly the reason discussed here;
being able to access the drives to reload the registry. Since this
Avira utility offers that possibility I wonder whether I should switch,
or stick with FAT32 so that I can use a DOS boot disk to fix things.
Does anybody have any ideas or strong opinions about this?

Paul Breeze