Re: AOT settings

Dear Harry
    I do not know whether it is appropriate to comment on this before Robert and Carl explain what is happening, but I had a similar problem when I was using Windows 98SE.  The computer resource person from United Synagogue suggested that I turn off my screensaver option within Windows 98SE.  I did and the problem disappeared.  I agree with you that it is annoying and frustrating.  I hope his suggestion works for you.

mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx or mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx
>Oh, Lord, I wish I had your computer. Mine likes to crash when left alone. I think it is making a >desperate appeal for help.

Harry Binswanger
mailto:hb@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:hb@xxxxxxxxhb@xxxxxxxx