Re: Attachments

And Frank, thicko that he is, only using XyWrite, didn't think to look
under Tools. And now, having looked under Tools, under the guidance of such
clever people, has found that sure enough, there are no settings to change
the problem.

But, caring for their input, he has taken the advice of one or two people
who made constructive suggestions and has downloaded Eudora to see if it
could solve his problem.

I have to say, again, that the antisocial and intolerant tone of many
people in this sort of forum makes one fear for the future of electronic
communication.

Daniel Say is a glittering exception to the above. He maintains the
internationally accepted standards of dialogue: respect, empathy, concern,
structured responses.