Re: Nota Bene and writing emails

Well, actually I have recently started using it and find it to be just
about exactly what I was looking for in an html editor and believe me I
have tried quite a lot of them including things like Dreamweaver. Amaya is
perhaps the only one that allows direct editing of html code in browser
window, source window, structure window, link window and table of contents
window. It adds no extra code in the way that Microsoft products invariably
do and in general moving between source code editing and direct Browser
editing is painless. I like the other views that also get updated as
changes are made - in particular I appreciate the view of the structure of
my web page and how it is updated and can be directly edited.

Earlier versions of this editor weren't so hot, but the latest version with
source code editing is great value - free - and quite capable. It's at
http://www.w3.org/ . I'll have to give this other one a try.