Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:39:22 EST
From: Peregrine@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A primitive programming question

Thanks for providing the PERFECT solution! Because I also have access to
Xy4DOS, I tried FC and found that you'd transposed the letters. The
CF command did the trick, thus saving me hours of frustrating mechanical
editing!

My co-workers who use MS Word 2000 think I'm some kind of wizard because I
use this REAL word processor and accomplish more than they can. Thank you,
Dorothy!

Jeff

In a message dated 2/23/2000 1:30:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, you wrote:

> Not to fan the version-war flames, but Xy4/XyWin/NBWin have a
> "Capitalize First Letter" (of every word in a selected block) command
> that wasn't there for Xy3+/NB4. The Pfunc call is FC, but it's also an
> option on the Edit - Change Case menu of XyWin and NBWin.
>
>  Dorothy

*****
Dorothy Day
School of Library & Information Science